Teaching children is a long journey in which parents are the ones who lead me to new horizons and everything in life. The personality of the child depends heavily on the way of education from parents. Let’s take a look at what parents need to keep in mind during the parenting journey!
1. Don’t give your children when they ask for it, show them what they deserve.
2. Do not give your child when they ask for it, only give it to them when they ask for it.
3. When your child asks, your child will only be given if he or she is worthy.
4. Parents may refuse children but when denied always tell them why.
5. Regularly say love your child and repeat it over and over, along with the act of love to deepen that love.
6. If your child falls, he or she must stand up if he can.
7. If your child falls on his own, he cries, he hurts, he will stop, absolutely not because of pity but blame things, circumstances or anyone.
8. When your children do well, praise them. That is my motivation to repeat the good deeds again next time.
9. Don’t waste your compliments on things that aren’t worth it. It is possible to encourage your child to DO RIGHT, but don’t praise him too GOOD.
10. Something that is not mine cannot be touched without permission.
11. Making people need to know SHARE. Always remind your child to share good food or toys he or she has.
Patience of parents is a prerequisite to accompany their children. You try to change yourself every day for a more positive way, even though you still make so many mistakes. However, you need to pay attention to maintain a daily routine of positive parenting habits so that your child will succeed and become a good person in the future.